February 25, 2011

Friday Fun Facts: February 25th, 2011!

1. What are your favorite clothes?
I love skirts and dresses!

2. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Somewhere warm/tropical like Mexico/Caribbean. 

3. What is your current nail polish?
 OPI Ski Teal We Drop with OPI Simmer and Shimmer on top (NOTD coming soon).
  
4.  Favorite time of day?
Depends on the day! I'm more of a morning person though.
  
5. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Football.
  
6. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Morning/early afternoon. 
  
7. What did you want to be when you were little?
An actress; I still do!
  
8. Are you a cat or dog person?
I love both!
  
9. Always wear your seat belt?
Yes I do.
    
10. Favorite pizza topping?
Pepperoni. I love dipping it in jalapeno ranch dip!

Post your responses in a comment!
Until next time, stay glam.
- Marlena

No comments:

Post a Comment