January 5, 2011

Lush Haul!

I am soo excited about all the things I got from Lush. It's quite a few things, so I think I'm set for at least a few months! You'll have to watch my video for a more detailed review of each thing I got, as I'm just posting the photos and names of each of the items on here, and not much else about them! 



From Left to Right: Godiva Solid Shampoo Bar, Lush Solid Shampoo Bar Tin





 L2R: Angel's Delight Soap (Pink), Mandarin's Tea Party Soap (Orange), Snow Globe Soap (Blue).




L2R: Once A Year Massage Bar, Soft Coeur Massage Bar




Sugar Plum Fairy Sugar Scrub




Iced Wine Shower Jelly






L2R: Snow Fairy Shower Gel, Snow Fairy Lip Tint, Bon Bon Lip Scrub.






L2R: Keep It Fluffy Bath Bomb (Purple), Cinders Bath Bomb (Orange), Boog Bath Bomb (White).






L2R: Amandopondo Bubble Bar (White), Candy Cane Bubble Bar (Pink/White), Christmas Eve Bubble Bar (Blue/Yellow).





Until next time, stay glam.
- Marlena

No comments:

Post a Comment