January 4, 2011

OPI Burlesque

I am absolutely in love with the movie Burlesque (starring Christina Aguilera and Cher)! So when I saw that OPI had a collection inspired by the movie, I had to go pick up a few colors.

I only bought two. Tease-y Does It was sold out (which was one I REALLY wanted), and majority of them were glitters, so I only picked one color from those. 

My favorite Burlesque polish from the two that I got is The Show Must Go On!





















You really need to see this color in person to really appreciate its beauty! It has gorgeous orange reflects in it that make it sparkle and shine in natural light.


The second color I purchased from OPI Burlesque is Simmer and Shimmer.




















I definitely love the color and how sparkly it is, however, to get the full nail covered you need to do about 5 coats (which is a lot!). It chips off very easily because of that, but it's worth it because the color is beautiful.



Until next time, stay glam.
- Marlena

No comments:

Post a Comment